Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Do the Salmon Dance!



The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance Lyrics

Hello Boys and girls, my name is FatLip
and this is my friend Sammy the Salmon

Today, we’re going to teach you some fun facts about Salmon,
And a brand new dance.


Let me introduce to you a brand new dance
I know you’re gonna love it if you give it one chance
It’s not complicated, it’s not too hard
You don’t even have to be a hip hop star

See anyone can do it, all you need is style
Listen up peep gang (?) I’m a show you how
Put your hands to the side, as silly AS SILLY AS IT SEEMs
And shake your body like a salmon floatin’ up stream!

I’ll float up stream
(you know how we do it, you know how we do it)
Again

*All my peeps spend part of their life in fresh water*
*And part of their life in salt water*

Wow, very interesting

*We change round a couple of days after spawning*
*Then we DIE* (?)

When I first did the Salmon all the people just laughed
They looked around and stood like I was on c****
I heard somebody say out loud what the f*** is that
This n***’s dancin like a fish while he’s doin’ the snap

But the more I kept doing it the more they kept feelin’ it
Tnd then I heard some b**** say yo that n**** killin’ it
By the end of the night everyone was on my team
And the whole club was dancing like a salmon floatin’ up stream!

I’ll float up stream
(you know how we do it, you know how we do it)
again.

*Most of our friends find their home waters by their sense of smell*
*which is even more keen than that of a dog or a bear*

Wow.

*My family also rely on ocean currents, tides*
*The gravitational pull of the moon*

The moon? Fish pay attention to the moon? Wow.

*Did you know?*

What?

*That I could go to Japan, and back.*

You’re kidding me. Amazing. Jeez.

*Polluted water can kill both baby salmon, that are developing*
*and the adult salmon, that are on their way to spawn.*

Wow what a shame, what a shame
Huh?
Woah.
Wow. Hey kids, hey give it up for Sammy the Salmon and his amazing salmon dance.
Huh? Whadda ya say?
Who’s Hungry?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luciano Pavarotty.
The son of a humble baker turned into the most important lyric singer and in one of the most admired man by the people in the world.

Jarvis Hernandez
seccion R212

Hec said...

Hello! yo i liked this video very much! i had heard the chemical brothers before but i never really like them, however i really like this video!

Anonymous said...

hi my name is danny rodriguez and i thing to this video is really fun because the fish song and dance very good.

yenifer said...

The video is the maximum, just as the song, it shows much imagination and talent, is super graceful

Anonymous said...

hello!!
I had never listened to the chemical brothers but I really liked a lot that video and the song too, it is very funny.

Marianni Osorio
P-111

Leliuscris Cisneros S511 said...

very is crazy and interesting
Leliuscris cisneros
s511

milan_kurt said...

Hi everybody XD, i like this song, the puffer fish is wonderfull XD however i nerver listened the chemical brother but i like it, BEAT BOXER FISH XD....

Unknown said...

is a good and funny song

Anonymous said...

The video is crazy, the song is good but it is not my style

Joel' h Fuenmayor said...

Hi, I like this song, the puffer fish is really fun and the chemical brother its a good Band. I liked this video..

luis aguilar said...

this video is brilliant! this very good comedian and in addition enchants that song to me :) luis aguilar r411

Daniel Harris said...

Hi! My name is Daniel, I love this music, why is very cool and rap. the chemical brothers are musican is very rock! This video its very fun, I love this Lyric becuase the fish song and dance is good! Bye Bye....Daniii

Alfonso said...

The video is very funny and the song is great too.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I hope you're fine! I think it's a great song and the video was very entertainment.

Natalia Graziano Sandoval
P-111

Anonymous said...

Hello, how are you? I really liked the video because it was so funny, and also the song was pretty awesome too!

Maria Isabella Finol
P-111